Sunday, November 07, 2004

And what about the packaging?

What do you think??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cristalle, you're going to be so famous! I love it all. The neck scarf is so cute! Very good job. And the Business card is sooooo adorable, great job!

cristalle said...

It's actually the card to package the earrings on... it's just something for fun for now. And I have plans to use different NY icons- this one has Empire, I also want to use Lady Liberty and Chrysler... maybe silly things like cabs, subway cars?, a suspension bridge, maybe a guy with a trench coat full of watches... I don't know yet. And all kinds of different backgrounds- polka dots, plaid, stripes...
I am still working on business cards.. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them! I will take all the help I can get at this point!
Thanks for the feedback! I wish you would have noted who you are though!